Job Title: Interim Special Project & Alliance Manager
Our client, a CNS Specialist – is engaged in the introduction of innovative medicines that improve people’s health and wellbeing, specifically focused on Psychiatry and Neurology including mental health; working on areas of high unmet medical need which require specialised drug development
- Experience in a role focussed on management of commercial alliances in a pharmaceuticals setting
- Candidate to have a broad understanding of how international pharmaceutical businesses operate
- International country experience (must include Europe) within a pharmaceutical company
- Has gained breadth of experience from a number of different types and sizes of Pharma companies
- Strong Project Management skills
The successful candidate for this 6 month assignment would be responsible for leading and coordinating activities and communication between the organisation and its major alliance partners to ensure partnership objectives were met and value maximised.
The candidate would play a pivotal role in ensuring that relationships with alliance partners are managed in the optimal way, so that cross functional working across the two companies is harmonised to deliver maximum value.
We presented a shortlist of 3 candidates within 2 days – they interviewed all 3 options and extended an offer to one interim. The interim did an exceptional job in post and was extended beyond the 6 months. 3 months after the assignment competed the client asked them back to help with a further project.
Joanne Wrynn, Interims Team
PiR is a specialist recruitment company, established for over a decade, focused exclusively on identifying senior talent who deliver strategically and operationally to international life sciences organisations.
The relevance and depth of PiR’s expertise is reflected in the team’s combined life science recruitment experience of over 40 years; across key business functions at leadership and expert level. Our exclusive focus on, and network in, the sector ensures our solutions are aligned and relevant to client companies, reflecting our inherent understanding of the life science industry.
PiR’s client services include:
• Executive Search
• Interim Management Services
• Talent Mapping
PiR’s team is aligned to provide a depth of expertise across key business segments:
• Early stage, investor backed and SME organisations, as well as mid-capped specialist companies. These include advanced and novel therapies (cell, gene, and RNAbased), orphan drugs and innovative medical technology
• Building senior teams for newly funded and growing organisations
• Director, leadership and expert level; Medical/Medical Affairs, Clinical, Regulatory, Manufacturing Operations (including Quality and Supply Chain) and Commercial (HEOR, Pricing & Reimbursement, Market Access, product management)
• Board level appointments (CEO, CBO, COO, CSO, CMO, Chair, NED)
To learn more about PiR, please contact Sally Hope, CEO at email@example.com. Tel: + 44 (0) 1480 499580