Job Title: Interim Marketing Manager
CNS Specialist London based Pharma company; engaged in the introduction of innovative medicines that improve people’s health and wellbeing; specifically focused on Psychiatry and Neurology including mental health; working on areas of high unmet medical need which require specialised drug development.
- To plan, commission and utilise market research to support the development of brand marketing programmes and materials.
- To carefully plan to maximise insights and monitor impact of activities that will be critical
- Build and deliver effective implementation of promotional campaigns from inception to completion
- Evaluate competitor activities and provide market analysis, identifying key trends and major drivers and leveraging opportunities that will impact product performance
- Plan, monitor and control promotional expenditure, etc. within product area, re-allocating expenditure where necessary to meet budgetary targets. Ensure vendors are well managed and services are delivered to spec and on budget.
- Take full responsibility for all vendor and agency briefings, to ensure that they are within SOPs and compliant with all SPE processed and procedures
Project focussed with a lot of ‘business as usual’ routine tasks to undertake which include regulatory, certifications and compliance. It is working in a highly regulated ABPI environment managing campaigns compliantly, managing team members, whilst also demonstrating imagination and creativity.
From the shortlist of three candidates, one was selected for their experience, successes and cultural fit. Three months in excellent progress is being made on the UK launch project.