Job Title: Interim Quality Consultant
Our client is a biotech services company that is revolutionising the timelines to clinic and commercialisation for biologics. They are partnering with large pharmaceuticals – providing cell culture manufacturing platforms and the development of dynamic control strategies that enable complex feeding regimes to be optimised and controlled in real-time.
Due to new partnerships emerging and winning of new business – our client required a Quality specialist with specific knowledge of GMP to design and implement CAPA systems.
As well as the design and implementation of systems, the Interim worked closely with other members of the team. This enabled them to develop their knowledge of GMP requirements and regulations, as well as presenting the necessary GMP/QSR training.
This was a new client, however we have worked and known the Leader of this organisation for many years. We were contacted to support with an Interim Quality Professional for 9 months. We presented 3 CVs, the client opted to interview 2 candidates and offered to 1 candidate. The client has been delighted by the passion and dedication shown by the candidate, we have received extremely positive feedback.
The assignment was extended to enable completion of the project proposal put forward by the Interim.
PiR Interims Team
PiR is a specialist recruitment company, established for over a decade, focused exclusively on identifying senior talent who deliver strategically and operationally to international life sciences organisations.
The relevance and depth of PiR’s expertise is reflected in the team’s combined life science recruitment experience of over 40 years; across key business functions at leadership and expert level. Our exclusive focus on, and network in, the sector ensures our solutions are aligned and relevant to client companies, reflecting our inherent understanding of the life science industry.
PiR’s client services include:
• Executive Search
• Interim Management Services
• Talent Mapping
PiR’s team is aligned to provide a depth of expertise across key business segments:
• Early stage, investor backed and SME organisations, as well as mid-capped specialist companies. These include advanced and novel therapies (cell, gene, and RNAbased), orphan drugs and innovative medical technology
• Building senior teams for newly funded and growing organisations
• Director, leadership and expert level; Medical/Medical Affairs, Clinical, Regulatory, Manufacturing Operations (including Quality and Supply Chain) and Commercial (HEOR, Pricing & Reimbursement, Market Access, product management)
• Board level appointments (CEO, CBO, COO, CSO, CMO, Chair, NED)
To learn more about PiR, please contact Sally Hope, CEO at email@example.com. Tel: + 44 (0) 1480 499580