Job Title: Vice President Clinical Development
A clinical-stage biotechnology company dedicated to bringing transformative gene therapies to patients with serious and life-threatening diseases. Development programmes focus on the potential of ex-vivo autologous gene therapy to restore normal gene function in primary immune deficiencies, metabolic diseases and haematological disorders.
Experience working with complex programmes, ideally experience in Gene/Cell Therapy programs. Experience in Leading a Matrix team, vendors and Clinical development activities. Understanding of regulatory environment, GCP/ICH and GMP, experience dealing with regulatory agencies. Strategic mindset. Natural leader who commands gravitas.
Provide strong leadership to the clinical development team and wider UK organisation. This role will sit in the R&D leadership team and will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of the programs in the immunology and haematology franchise. Accountable for managing the development of one or more assets in the pipeline, from early through late development/registration and commercialization.
PiR is a specialist recruitment company, established for over a decade, focused exclusively on identifying senior talent who deliver strategically and operationally to international life sciences organisations.
The relevance and depth of PiR’s expertise is reflected in the team’s combined life science recruitment experience of over 40 years; across key business functions at leadership and expert level. Our exclusive focus on, and network in, the sector ensures our solutions are aligned and relevant to client companies, reflecting our inherent understanding of the life science industry.
PiR’s client services include:
• Executive Search
• Interim Management Services
• Talent Mapping
PiR’s team is aligned to provide a depth of expertise across key business segments:
• Early stage, investor backed and SME organisations, as well as mid-capped specialist companies. These include advanced and novel therapies (cell, gene, and RNAbased), orphan drugs and innovative medical technology
• Building senior teams for newly funded and growing organisations
• Director, leadership and expert level; Medical/Medical Affairs, Clinical, Regulatory, Manufacturing Operations (including Quality and Supply Chain) and Commercial (HEOR, Pricing & Reimbursement, Market Access, product management)
• Board level appointments (CEO, CBO, COO, CSO, CMO, Chair, NED)
To learn more about PiR, please contact Sally Hope, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: + 44 (0) 1480 499580