“Females are likely to be the highest earner in their household”; this is one of the findings from PiR’s recent Diversity Survey for senior executives in the life science industry. PiR commissioned the Survey to identify if there is any disparity of reward focused around gender within the life science sector.
There have been some expected and unexpected outcomes from the analysis. Reassuringly, the sector rewards males and females equally where the work is of equal value.
Review the full report here:
We would love to hear any feedback/thoughts you have on this report. We are grateful to all who participated!
For further information contact: Carolyn Douthwaite, NEC
PiR provides innovative senior level recruitment solutions to small and multinational life science organisations. We are recruitment specialists who understand the vision, commercial imperatives and research needs of the world’s leading life science organisations. Based near Cambridge, UK, we serve clients across the international life science sector, spanning pharma, biotech, diagnostic and medical device companies.
Using 40 years of combined experience and a powerful industry network, PiR find the right senior talent to drive organisations forward. We specialise in C-suite and senior management roles, whether on a permanent or interim basis. We operate in the UK and internationally.
PiR’s client list includes companies working on advanced and novel therapies, orphan drugs and innovative medical technology. With an exclusive focus on the life science sector, our solutions are always relevant and fully aligned to client needs.
PiR’s client services include:
- Executive Search
- Interim Management Services
- Talent Mapping
Our team provide a depth of expertise across key business segments:
- Early stage, investor backed and SME organisations, as well as mid-capped specialist companies. These include advanced and novel therapies, orphan drugs and innovative medical technology
- Building senior teams for newly funded and growing organisations
- Director, leadership and expert level; Medical/Medical Affairs, Clinical, Regulatory, Manufacturing Operations (including Quality and Supply Chain) and Commercial (HEOR, Pricing & Reimbursement, Market Access, product management)
- Board level appointments (CEO, CBO, COO, CSO, CMO, Chair, NED)
- For further information, please visit www.pir-resourcing.com.