Job Title: Interim Business Analyst
Our Central London based client, an organisation that works closely with small biotechs and biopharmas to advance the drug development process, by adopting alternative and pioneering tools, whilst progressing and managing its own portfolio of products.
The interim will accurately assess the viability of progressing with certain therapy areas, undertaking in-depth commercial assessments. The specific company ‘Engine’ will allow the Business Analyst to look at and assess different disease areas. The Business Analyst will model different Market Scenarios, undertaking analysis of the Market/Market value target Profile, looking at assets in clinic, predicting, looking at impact/Risk MVPs for future launches and reporting back to senior management about any findings.
A really interesting and varied role to undertake deep analysis of the portfolio of products and of the external marketplace. This particular client is looking to ramp up their activities as they go into ‘First in Man’ with one of their CNS products, whilst needing wider analysis to occur. As is often the case, the permanent team are fully ensconced in their own roles, and functions, this individual will offer a fresh pair of eyes purely focused on research.
PiR Interims Team
PiR is a specialist recruitment company, established for over a decade, focused exclusively on identifying senior talent who deliver strategically and operationally to international life sciences organisations.
The relevance and depth of PiR’s expertise is reflected in the team’s combined life science recruitment experience of over 40 years; across key business functions at leadership and expert level. Our exclusive focus on, and network in, the sector ensures our solutions are aligned and relevant to client companies, reflecting our inherent understanding of the life science industry.
PiR’s client services include:
• Executive Search
• Interim Management Services
• Talent Mapping
PiR’s team is aligned to provide a depth of expertise across key business segments:
• Early stage, investor backed and SME organisations, as well as mid-capped specialist companies. These include advanced and novel therapies (cell, gene, and RNAbased), orphan drugs and innovative medical technology
• Building senior teams for newly funded and growing organisations
• Director, leadership and expert level; Medical/Medical Affairs, Clinical, Regulatory, Manufacturing Operations (including Quality and Supply Chain) and Commercial (HEOR, Pricing & Reimbursement, Market Access, product management)
• Board level appointments (CEO, CBO, COO, CSO, CMO, Chair, NED)
To learn more about PiR, please contact Sally Hope, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: + 44 (0) 1480 499580