Job Title: Interim Regulatory Consultant
Our client is a privately-owned speciality pharma and contract manufacturing group focused on the development and commercialisation of niche high value pharmaceuticals – based in Ireland and the UK.
Due to the resignation of their current Director Regulatory Affairs they had a requirement arise for an experienced Interim Regulatory Professional to support strategically, tactically and technically whilst they recruited for a replacement on a permanent basis.
With their legacy products they are looking at expanding into other regions including emerging markets, countries they are interested in include; Latin America, the Balkans and the Middle East. Our Interim will help them go into the main regions in the EU and eventually the US, and generally support the business on an Executive level with all Regulatory Submissions and requests.
PiR is a specialist recruitment company, established for over a decade, focused exclusively on identifying senior talent who deliver strategically and operationally to international life sciences organisations.
The relevance and depth of PiR’s expertise is reflected in the team’s combined life science recruitment experience of over 40 years; across key business functions at leadership and expert level. Our exclusive focus on, and network in, the sector ensures our solutions are aligned and relevant to client companies, reflecting our inherent understanding of the life science industry.
PiR’s client services include:
• Executive Search
• Interim Management Services
• Talent Mapping
PiR’s team is aligned to provide a depth of expertise across key business segments:
• Early stage, investor backed and SME organisations, as well as mid-capped specialist companies. These include advanced and novel therapies (cell, gene, and RNAbased), orphan drugs and innovative medical technology
• Building senior teams for newly funded and growing organisations
• Director, leadership and expert level; Medical/Medical Affairs, Clinical, Regulatory, Manufacturing Operations (including Quality and Supply Chain) and Commercial (HEOR, Pricing & Reimbursement, Market Access, product management)
• Board level appointments (CEO, CBO, COO, CSO, CMO, Chair, NED)
To learn more about PiR, please contact Sally Hope, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: + 44 (0) 1480 499580