Job Title: Interim Senior Marketing Manager
A biopharmaceutical Company focused on the development and commercialisation of novel therapeutics to treat progressive non-viral liver diseases. The Company is building its operations in Europe ahead of its first commercial product launches.
- Proven track record and experience in strategic brand planning, marketing excellence training, UK and International campaign development including multichannel digital marketing, value proposition, Budget Impact Models and market access support.
- Direct line management, Global brand team and lifecycle team leadership.
- Recent experience of successfully leading UK product launches
- Significant management of the UK market
Reporting directly to the VP Commercial – the role will be responsible for all UK Marketing Strategy of 3 programmes of work. The role entails implementing new marketing plans, working with the inhouse team to strengthen certain areas of the business where they have gaps. There are elements of hands-on more operational tasks such as Job Bags and then more strategic elements such as, acting as Marketing lead for the UK launch of one of their orphan drugs.
Managing the Localisation and roll out of EU core promotional campaign, training materials, e-Detail, market access support and coordination of Project leads for BSG National Scientific congress 2017.
We provided 2 CVS to the client with 48 hours – the client opted to interview both candidates and made an offer to one of the options. They brought the preferred candidate on board for an initial period of 6 months with a further contract extension they ended up supporting this Biopharma for 9 months. The client was able to appoint permanently and our interim ensured a smooth transition for to fully train and onboard them.
PiR Interims Team
PiR is a specialist recruitment company, established for over a decade, focused exclusively on identifying senior talent who deliver strategically and operationally to international life sciences organisations.
The relevance and depth of PiR’s expertise is reflected in the team’s combined life science recruitment experience of over 40 years; across key business functions at leadership and expert level. Our exclusive focus on, and network in, the sector ensures our solutions are aligned and relevant to client companies, reflecting our inherent understanding of the life science industry.
PiR’s client services include:
• Executive Search
• Interim Management Services
• Talent Mapping
PiR’s team is aligned to provide a depth of expertise across key business segments:
• Early stage, investor backed and SME organisations, as well as mid-capped specialist companies. These include advanced and novel therapies (cell, gene, and RNAbased), orphan drugs and innovative medical technology
• Building senior teams for newly funded and growing organisations
• Director, leadership and expert level; Medical/Medical Affairs, Clinical, Regulatory, Manufacturing Operations (including Quality and Supply Chain) and Commercial (HEOR, Pricing & Reimbursement, Market Access, product management)
• Board level appointments (CEO, CBO, COO, CSO, CMO, Chair, NED)
To learn more about PiR, please contact Sally Hope, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: + 44 (0) 1480 499580