Job Title: Interim Recruitment Manager/Talent Acquisition Partner
A Biopharmaceutical company which is a global leader in pain medicine, with a significant and growing presence in respiratory, oncology and biosimilars. Founded in the early 1950’s it has built up an excellent reputation of patient care, partnership working and creating an excellent working environment for it’s employees.
- Knowledge of Pharma R&D, they needed to understand the different departments and functions who may have already had contacts that they can reach out to.
- Someone who could broaden the scope of their recruitment tools using linked in, job boards and any other media that they could recommend (with previous proven results)
- Happy to work with client processes, however if they can offer advice on how to improve / streamline processes that would be beneficial
- Collaborative working model
It’s an exciting time for the UK business, the organisation recently appointed a new MD and this individual is building a new exec team and a new business structure. Our client needed somebody to who could work with some level of ambiguity as things change and evolve on a weekly basis.
They needed to recruit somebody who could be creative with their approach to recruitment and to challenge the Managers way of thinking.
We were contacted by our client to support with this piece of recruitment. We quickly narrowed down our search to two individuals who stood out from the crowd in terms of their experience in R&D recruitment; their drive & commitment; and their partnership working skills. Both of these candidates interviewed for the role, and the client opted to move forward with one, within the timeframe of 1 week. The Interim candidate has now had one extension and is partnering with the business to invoke change and growth. Very happy within the organisation and making a positive difference!
PiR Interims Team
PiR is a specialist recruitment company, established for over a decade, focused exclusively on identifying senior talent who deliver strategically and operationally to international life sciences organisations.
The relevance and depth of PiR’s expertise is reflected in the team’s combined life science recruitment experience of over 40 years; across key business functions at leadership and expert level. Our exclusive focus on, and network in, the sector ensures our solutions are aligned and relevant to client companies, reflecting our inherent understanding of the life science industry.
PiR’s client services include:
• Executive Search
• Interim Management Services
• Talent Mapping
PiR’s team is aligned to provide a depth of expertise across key business segments:
• Early stage, investor backed and SME organisations, as well as mid-capped specialist companies. These include advanced and novel therapies (cell, gene, and RNAbased), orphan drugs and innovative medical technology
• Building senior teams for newly funded and growing organisations
• Director, leadership and expert level; Medical/Medical Affairs, Clinical, Regulatory, Manufacturing Operations (including Quality and Supply Chain) and Commercial (HEOR, Pricing & Reimbursement, Market Access, product management)
• Board level appointments (CEO, CBO, COO, CSO, CMO, Chair, NED)
To learn more about PiR, please contact Sally Hope, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: + 44 (0) 1480 499580