Job Title: Clinical Operations Director
Early stage start-up focused on the development of gene therapy ophthalmology products.
Significant clinical research and/or clinical project management experience in domestic and international clinical trials. Experience with advanced therapeutic medicines and/or ophthalmology is preferred, ATMP’s or Vaccines. Excellent working knowledge of ICH GCP guidelines, FDA CFR, EMA, and HIPAA regulations.
The Company is in its start-up phase and the first milestone being aimed for is to have a successful CTA in approximately one years’ time. To facilitate this timeline, it is viewed as essential to have a Clinical Operation Director in place to drive the process forward. The Clinical Operations Director will support the clinical development programs for the investigational lead drug candidates in company sponsored clinical trials..
Sally Hope, CEO
PiR is a specialist recruitment company, established for over a decade, focused exclusively on identifying senior talent who deliver strategically and operationally to international life sciences organisations.
The relevance and depth of PiR’s expertise is reflected in the team’s combined life science recruitment experience of over 40 years; across key business functions at leadership and expert level. Our exclusive focus on, and network in, the sector ensures our solutions are aligned and relevant to client companies, reflecting our inherent understanding of the life science industry.
PiR’s client services include:
• Executive Search
• Interim Management Services
• Talent Mapping
PiR’s team is aligned to provide a depth of expertise across key business segments:
• Early stage, investor backed and SME organisations, as well as mid-capped specialist companies. These include advanced and novel therapies (cell, gene, and RNAbased), orphan drugs and innovative medical technology
• Building senior teams for newly funded and growing organisations
• Director, leadership and expert level; Medical/Medical Affairs, Clinical, Regulatory, Manufacturing Operations (including Quality and Supply Chain) and Commercial (HEOR, Pricing & Reimbursement, Market Access, product management)
• Board level appointments (CEO, CBO, COO, CSO, CMO, Chair, NED)
To learn more about PiR, please contact Sally Hope, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: + 44 (0) 1480 499580