Job Title: Chief Medical Officer
Biotechnology company developing a portfolio of therapies in degenerative and behavioural brain diseases.
GMC registered Physician. Physician by background and training with significant industry experience. Experience in CNS, degenerative and/or behavioural studies. Significant experience of working with regulators; MHRA, EMA, FDA. Extensive direct line, matrix, project and external vendor leadership experience. Natural leader who commands gravitas.
Provide Medical expertise for Clinical Research activities. Support for final Ph2a and 2b/3 trial design for programmes. Supporting IND enabling activities on preclinical NCE programmes. Commissioning rewrite of IB (to include new data), reviewing and finalisation of IB. Project management of and participation in pre-IND and IND activities and interactions with FDA.
PiR is a specialist recruitment company, established for over a decade, focused exclusively on identifying senior talent who deliver strategically and operationally to international life sciences organisations.
The relevance and depth of PiR’s expertise is reflected in the team’s combined life science recruitment experience of over 40 years; across key business functions at leadership and expert level. Our exclusive focus on, and network in, the sector ensures our solutions are aligned and relevant to client companies, reflecting our inherent understanding of the life science industry.
PiR’s client services include:
• Executive Search
• Interim Management Services
• Talent Mapping
PiR’s team is aligned to provide a depth of expertise across key business segments:
• Early stage, investor backed and SME organisations, as well as mid-capped specialist companies. These include advanced and novel therapies (cell, gene, and RNAbased), orphan drugs and innovative medical technology
• Building senior teams for newly funded and growing organisations
• Director, leadership and expert level; Medical/Medical Affairs, Clinical, Regulatory, Manufacturing Operations (including Quality and Supply Chain) and Commercial (HEOR, Pricing & Reimbursement, Market Access, product management)
• Board level appointments (CEO, CBO, COO, CSO, CMO, Chair, NED)
To learn more about PiR, please contact Sally Hope, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: + 44 (0) 1480 499580