Job Title: Programme Director
Start-up biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialisation of engineered T-cell immunotherapy products, with extreme efficacy in the treatment of life-threatening cancers. Based in London.
Experienced in programme planning, implementation and management across all aspects; pre-clinical, clinical and CMC, so commanding a strong knowledge of drug development processes. Proven understanding and first-hand experience of biologics development, with exposure to advanced therapies a benefit. Proven leadership expertise. Strategic and commercial acumen to drive decision making.
Programme Director who can fully co-ordinate the Company’s pre-clinical, clinical, regulatory, safety and CMC functions, to allow rapid progress to successful license in Europe and the US.
PiR is a specialist recruitment company, established for over a decade, focused exclusively on identifying senior talent who deliver strategically and operationally to international life sciences organisations.
The relevance and depth of PiR’s expertise is reflected in the team’s combined life science recruitment experience of over 40 years; across key business functions at leadership and expert level. Our exclusive focus on, and network in, the sector ensures our solutions are aligned and relevant to client companies, reflecting our inherent understanding of the life science industry.
PiR’s client services include:
• Executive Search
• Interim Management Services
• Talent Mapping
PiR’s team is aligned to provide a depth of expertise across key business segments:
• Early stage, investor backed and SME organisations, as well as mid-capped specialist companies. These include advanced and novel therapies (cell, gene, and RNAbased), orphan drugs and innovative medical technology
• Building senior teams for newly funded and growing organisations
• Director, leadership and expert level; Medical/Medical Affairs, Clinical, Regulatory, Manufacturing Operations (including Quality and Supply Chain) and Commercial (HEOR, Pricing & Reimbursement, Market Access, product management)
• Board level appointments (CEO, CBO, COO, CSO, CMO, Chair, NED)
To learn more about PiR, please contact Sally Hope, CEO at email@example.com. Tel: + 44 (0) 1480 499580