Job Title: Interim Supply Chain Project Manager
Rapidly growing Pharmaceutical company working in Pain, Respiratory, Oncology and Diabetes. They are renowned for their employer credentials; with a real focus on making their customers happy and creating an outstanding place to work for their employees.
- Overall responsibility for managing various, medium to large scale New Product Introductions, New Product Developments and Product Optimisation projects
- Responsible for managing and coordinating all required supply chain activities to ensure an on-time delivery of launch stocks and sustainable future supply at the right quality and cost
- Work collaboratively with Customers, Suppliers, Supply Chain teams and other supporting internal functions understanding the market requirements and strategies for New Product registrations and commercialisation
- Work closely with Supply Chain Operations, Finance, Technical, Architecture and other internal functions to agree, align and execute all activities required for the supply of New Products, including any agreed prioritisation for communication to Suppliers
- Ensure the necessary information is made available for the setup of new Products and new Supplies within the operational processes and systems. Work with the Supply Chain Coordinator to ensure correct set up requests are submitted to the IT supporting function. (Supplier, Customer, Product)
Working closely with other functions (e.g. Quality, Planning, Supply Chain Coordinators, NPI, External Warehouses, Internal Customers, etc.) to ensure product can be compliantly distributed to market in support of product demand. Working collaboratively with Customers, Suppliers, Supply Chain teams and other supporting internal functions, understanding the market requirements and strategies for New Product registrations and commercialisation.
Timing was on our side with the availability of the selected candidate who could transition seamlessly from one project to another; attracted to the role because of the pedigree of the company and its portfolio of products; along with the challenge to strengthen existing processes and protocols.