Our interim recruitment services are driven by clients needs – we are committed to finding the right interim manager for each role and work hard to match people and jobs very carefully.
The important thing is for you to make sure that we know about you and that you are registered with us. You may wish to sign up for our job opportunities alert but, in any case, if we receive an assignment that we think may suit you we will make contact with you.
We are happy to reassure you that we won’t send your CV through to any of our client companies without first checking with you, and we won’t take up references unless you have first given us permission.
Initially, we will assess whether we can assist you in your interim management career, dependent on functional focus, expectations and availability. The majority of our Interims have limited company status since that is the expectation of our clients.
- Our discussion will focus on your motivation for becoming an Interim, as well as the pros and cons of this new working style. If relevant, we can introduce you to an experienced interim who can offer further insight
- Setting yourself up in the right way is very important. You will find our ‘Useful links for Interim Managers‘ information helpful for professional advisors such as accountants, lawyers and insurers
- As an experienced interim who wishes to register with PiR, your needs will be different. However, we will run through our criteria and contractual processes to ensure complete clarity about working together
Once you are working with PiR:
- In terms of contracts, you will find that PiR has one of the most robust back-to-back contracts in the business. This is there to protect all the parties involved, ie: you the interim, the client, and PiR
- Part of PiR’s process includes a thorough validation process. This involves taking up references with at least two recent clients before you begin an assignment, plus reviewing your company documentation
- You will find that we are a visible and accessible support team when working together, but not intrusive. We are always available on the end of the phone or email to answer your questions
PiR: Leaders in Executive Search, Interim Management, NED and Talent Mapping solutions for the life science sector. For more news and information, you can follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn For all our latest opportunities in the Life Science sector please click here.