Job Title: VP Medical Affairs, Respiratory
Global privately owned pharmaceutical organisation.
Significant Medical Affairs experience required. Proven track record of success in KOL management with an established network of contacts within the pharmaceutical industry, academic and/or healthcare. Significant experience in the respiratory medicine field. Clear understanding of Medical Affairs responsibilities, and MA activities including publication planning, medical information, and advisory boards. A Medical Degree.
Hold responsibility for providing medical support to the Company’s Respiratory product development strategy and post marketing commitments, whilst supporting the Medical Affairs strategy related to the Independent Research program. To be the individual interface with physicians/clinical investigators, regulatory agencies and internal departments, whilst representing the company at external scientific, clinical and business development meetings.
PiR is a specialist recruitment company, established for over a decade, focused exclusively on identifying senior talent who deliver strategically and operationally to international life sciences organisations.
The relevance and depth of PiR’s expertise is reflected in the team’s combined life science recruitment experience of over 40 years; across key business functions at leadership and expert level. Our exclusive focus on, and network in, the sector ensures our solutions are aligned and relevant to client companies, reflecting our inherent understanding of the life science industry.
PiR’s client services include:
• Executive Search
• Interim Management Services
• Talent Mapping
PiR’s team is aligned to provide a depth of expertise across key business segments:
• Early stage, investor backed and SME organisations, as well as mid-capped specialist companies. These include advanced and novel therapies (cell, gene, and RNAbased), orphan drugs and innovative medical technology
• Building senior teams for newly funded and growing organisations
• Director, leadership and expert level; Medical/Medical Affairs, Clinical, Regulatory, Manufacturing Operations (including Quality and Supply Chain) and Commercial (HEOR, Pricing & Reimbursement, Market Access, product management)
• Board level appointments (CEO, CBO, COO, CSO, CMO, Chair, NED)
To learn more about PiR, please contact Sally Hope, CEO at email@example.com. Tel: + 44 (0) 1480 499580