Staying ahead means ensuring that you have the best talent, in the right roles. Global talent mapping works in the strictest confidence, measuring external and internal talent to give you a complete picture of the marketplace.
After a successful talent mapping process, you should know whether to start an external search process and how to position external and internal talent within your company.
The Benefits of Talent Mapping
Talent mapping can:
- Help you decide whether to start an executive search process
- Enable you to assess if you should recruit for an ‘at risk’ role
- Benchmark your internal talent against the external talent pool
- Give you information on the candidates employed by your competitors and their remuneration package
- Provide you with a review of structure and reporting lines in competitor organisations
- We take a full brief, taking care to understand roles in full, including their cultural fit and geography
- Agree target organisations, those that are off limits, together with necessary timescales
- Conduct competency based interviewing techniques against agreed criteria
- We deliver a report which evaluates candidates against their core competencies, including full names, job titles and reporting lines, depending on your requirements
- Fees are either based on a monthly retainer or project fee. Should you wish to recruit any of the candidates that we identify, we will agree a placement fee.
Please contact us for more information.