Due to the confidential nature of some of our Executive Searches and Interim assignments, we do not advertise all the positions we handle on our website. Please contact us to learn more about opportunities we are working on or submit your CV so the team can learn more about you..
|Location||Bristol, United Kingdom|
|Salary/Rate||Day rate opportunity|
With a focus on the UK, Vienna and Holland – this individual will work closely with the Clinical Applications Manager to ensure correct trial protocol and to frequently review the data.
• Producing trial documentation according to scientific requirements of the protocol and in line with the regulations and Unit’s guidelines for data collection and management.
• Promoting trials to ensure wide participation and good accrual of patients. This will include assisting in the production of newsletters, visit sites, attendance at scientific conferences and meetings and presenting information about the trials in the needed countries
• Provide training, information and advice to Trial Clinicians on all protocol requirements.
• The Trial Manager will also take responsibility for the on-site monitoring of the clinical sites, where necessary, to ensure that sites are following the protocol and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines; to source monitor important outcomes, Serious Adverse Events, clinical endpoints and referring significant issues to the Chief Investigator or Trial Physicians
• Ensure the timely submission of data and documents from sites to the Head Office and the necessary reports from the trial team to appropriate regulatory, ethical and funding parties
• The preference is for experience in Medical Devices
• Experience in Medical Imaging
Clinical Trials, Clinical Trials Manager, global, UK based, interim contract, protocol, clinical, features/benefits/advantages, Bristol, 6-month contract
Bristol, South West of UK
6 months initially with a view to extend
To register your interest in this opportunity please forward an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or contact Jo or Jasmin on 01480 499580, quoting reference 882462 and advising current availability and anticipated day rate.