Due to the confidential nature of some of our Executive Searches and Interim assignments, we do not advertise all the positions we handle on our website. Please contact us to learn more about opportunities we are working on or submit your CV so the team can learn more about you..
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Salary/Rate||Day rate opportunity|
You would become one of the leaders within their close-knit team, responsible for coordinating and managing allocated studies. Ideal for an experienced Interim Senior Clinical Project Manager looking to develop their career into programme management within a biotechnology environment.
• Play a pivotal role in their Clinical Operations team leading clinical studies within either a single programme or multiple programmes depending on workload and phase of the programmes.
• Act as an expert in your therapy area, working independently with guidance in only the most complex situations.
• Serve as a close partner to the study physicians, co-ordinating the activity of a research team and holding full accountability for projects, often with global impact
• This position will have key relationships with internal stakeholders within the clinical project team, as well as externally with KOLs, investigators and external service providers
• Lead the development and design of studies to determine the scientific viability of a particular cell product and interpret the results of these studies, either as the head of a team, or by providing expert input
• Lead the protocol writing and strategy in conjunction with other key members of the project team
• Review and interpret medical data and clinical trial data, draw conclusions and potentially identify new research and development opportunities
• Review patient consent forms and provide relevant opinion
• Strong clinical study experience in Oncology coupled with pharma/biotech Industry experience
• Experience in oncology early phase studies
• Strong clinical, technical or disease area expertise
• Adept at working in a global setting and matrix environment
• Adept at partnering with a diverse team and delivering results through taking ownership of key programme components
• Experience of working as a Clinical Project Manager
• An advanced degree (i.e. PhD, MSc) in a relevant scientific discipline or related experience, supported by a proven record of managing and interpreting clinical trials.
• Thorough knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and FDA regulations
Interim, Interim Management, London, Clinical Project Manager, Project Management, Oncology, FDA, Protocol writing, managing relationships, Clinical Operations, Biotech
6 months, 4 – 5 days per week