Due to the confidential nature of some of our Executive Searches and Interim assignments, we do not advertise all the positions we handle on our website. Please contact us to learn more about opportunities we are working on or submit your CV so the team can learn more about you..
|Location||Cambridge, United Kingdom|
There will be elements of travel involved in the role.
• Providing accurate clinical and technical information for service or products.
• Contributing to new product development and launches, approval of promotional activities in accordance with relevant Code of Practice
• Contributing or providing medical review / approval of promotional materials for scientific meetings, symposia and other Medical Education activities, in accordance with applicable Codes of Practice and regulations
• Partnering and collaborating with internal departments as appropriate
• Assisting in the defence of key claims upon challenge by competitor companies
• Challenging competitor advertising as appropriate
• Significant Medical Adviser experience required
• Proven track record of success in KOL management with an established network of contacts within the pharmaceutical industry, academic and/or healthcare
• Strong knowledge of the pharma/biotech industry
• Clear understanding of Medical Adviser roles and responsibilities, and MA activities including publication planning, medical information, and advisory boards
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills. Ability to clearly articulate complex scientific concepts in 1:1 and group settings
• Proactive approach with proven ability to take initiative and work both independently and in a team environment
• Ability to maintain high level of ethical and compliancy standards
Duration and days per week - 6 months – 4/5 days per week
Keywords: Interim, Contract, Cambridge, Medical Affairs,
To register your interest in this opportunity please forward an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jo and Jasmin on 01480 499580, quoting reference 882451 and advising current availability and anticipated day rate.