Due to the confidential nature of some of our Executive Searches and Interim assignments, we do not advertise all the positions we handle on our website. Please contact us to learn more about opportunities we are working on or submit your CV so the team can learn more about you..
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
• Responsible for initiating, planning, implementing and monitoring marketing programmes for the company within the UK, with overall budget control responsibility.
• The Marketing manager will work alongside the Business Unit Director to develop yearly sales forecast and take an active part in KOL development and forward planning.
• Lead the brand planning process with the aim of building and delivering effective strategic and operational marketing plans for assigned products using customer and market insight to maximise the brand’s short, medium and long-term objectives,
• Specifically focusing on sales forecasts (taking into consideration past history, market trends, competitive activity and required sales effort), allocation of expenses between products (taking into consideration stage in product life cycle, potential for future growth and profit contribution, potential competitors), required sales promotion programme (taking into consideration marketing strengths relative to competitors, selling opportunities and customers’ needs and attitudes) and the marketing materials needed to accomplish the goals.
• Ensure the plans meet the needs of all stakeholders (clinicians, payers, commissioners etc.) to maximise brand objectives (Sales & Market Share)
• To monitor product performance (sales and expenditure) and the impact of the delivery of brand objectives, and take appropriate authorised action to address deviations from plan.
• Strong brand management experience
• Strong product management experience
• Exposure to full product life cycle
• Experience of working with budgets
• Stakeholder management
• Life Sciences experience
Interim, marketing, UK Marketing Manager, market research, campaign management, market analysis, Life Sciences, brand management
Location - London
To register your interest in this opportunity please forward an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jo or Jasmin on 01480 499580, quoting reference 882437 and advising current availability and anticipated day rate.