Due to the confidential nature of some of our Executive Searches and Interim assignments, we do not advertise all the positions we handle on our website. Please contact us to learn more about opportunities we are working on or submit your CV so the team can learn more about you..
|Location||Home Counties, United Kingdom|
Whilst the general configuration of internal warehouses has been completed there is a need to review the configuration with the SAP System Integrator and ensure the needs of the business have been documented.
The successful incumbent will:
• Provide quality expertise, advice and support for the Supply Chain and Logistics business lead and will help to oversee testing, handover and training of the business in use of the new system which is acknowledged as being performed by others
• Review and refine existing strategies in conjunction with the business in order to make pragmatic but intelligent design decisions for the Quality processes within SAP and associated systems
• Be accountable for considering the needs of other functions and ensuring efficient and streamlined processes of a best practice nature are delivered. This role interfaces with the SAP system integrators who will deliver the actual system
• Provide expertise, advice and support for the Supply Chain and Logistics business lead and will help to oversee testing, handover and training of the business in use of the new system which is acknowledged as being performed by others
• Supporting the delivering of the end to end global Logistics business processes of Project Edge which will deliver a global SAP solution and approximately 50 additional business applications
• Hands on experience of Quality leadership in a regulated environment (preferably Pharma) with demonstrable conceptual and applied knowledge of SAP as the primary management system
• FDA experience
• Strong team player capable of independent and remote work
• Passion, enthusiasm to drive through change
• Proactive attitude and focussed on deliverables
• Flexible, including willingness to travel routinely
Duration and days per week - 5 months, 5 days per week
Home counties, Interim Contract, Supply chain, logistics, warehouse management, SAP implementation, global pharmaceutical, Project
To register your interest in this opportunity please forward an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jo or Jasmin on 01480 499580, quoting reference 882436 and advising current availability and anticipated day rate.