Due to the confidential nature of some of our Executive Searches and Interim assignments, we do not advertise all the positions we handle on our website. Please contact us to learn more about opportunities we are working on or submit your CV so the team can learn more about you..
|Company Name||Not Disclosed|
|Location||Oxfordshire, United Kingdom|
2-3 days per week (office based)
• Development of project timeline
• Facilitating the transfer of project information
• Ensuring that project quotes are within scope and up to date
• Coordinating and leading customer meetings/teleconferences (agenda, meeting minutes, documentation…)
• Accurately manage revenue forecasting for assigned projects
• Communicate and coordinate clearly/extensively with customer and other departments to achieve project goals
• Other duties as assigned.
End to end project management
Implementing different Project Management processes and
Experience of working in Research and Development
Study management experience
Good technical skills – MS Project, Gantt charts etc.
Project Manager, Interim, part time, R & D, pre-clinical, clinical study management, Portfolio planning resource, drug discovery through to manufacture.
To register your interest in this opportunity please forward an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or contact Jo on 01480 499580, quoting reference 882425 and advising current availability and anticipated day rate.