Due to the confidential nature of some of our Executive Searches and Interim assignments, we do not advertise all the positions we handle on our website. Please contact us to learn more about opportunities we are working on or submit your CV so the team can learn more about you..
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Salary/Rate||Day rate opportunity|
A mix of both operational and strategic experience required as this organisation goes into First in Man.
Success in the role will involve building strong cross-functional collaborations across R&D, Clinical Development and Market Access functions.
• Updating of existing/developing new supporting procedures
• Providing the organisation with thorough Market Research and Competitive Intelligence insights, analytics, customer segmentation and support of the business planning processes
• Ensure a high level of information and knowledge the business
• Calculate, review and report accurate and timely patient and unit numbers for the organisation to review business performance with local and corporate stakeholders
• Degree calibre in Life Sciences, Pharma or similar is preferred
• Formal Business Analysis and Data Analysis Methodologies
• Experience of working within a Consultancy environment
Business Analyst, Interim, London, Life Sciences, Biotech, pharmaceutical gathering requirements, analysis, data, scoping, strategy, process improvement
Duration: 6 months+ starting January 2018.
To register your interest in this opportunity please forward an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or contact Jo on 01480 499580, and advising current availability and anticipated day rate.